Note: This version is for demo purposes only and some features, such as saving, are disabled.
Join today and get full access to the Drill Designer allowing you to save your drills in your own personal Drill Bank. As well you'll get access to over 100 professional drills and plays designed specifically for the age group you're coaching. Click here for membership information.
Getting Started with the Drill Designer
- Drag an object from the toolbox onto the rink, reposition as neccessary.
- To color an object, be sure it's selected then click one of the colors at the bottom of the screen.
- Adjust skating lines by clicking a node and dragging it to a new location.
- Rotate an object like a directional arrrow by ckicking on the object then the clockwise or counterclockwise circles below.
- Change rink layout using the Environment options, in the lower left.
- Add numbering to player objects by turning on numbering in the lower left.
- To Delete an object, select it then click the trash can icon along the bottom of the screen.
Click here for more information about HockeyCoachToCoach.com memberships